Lakes at Red Rock Pool Rules
MEMBERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTS AND THOSE OF THEIR CHILDREN AND GUESTS AT ALL TIMES.
USE OF THE POOL AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Members must present pool passes upon request or may asked to leave the pool.
- Pool passes are only available to “residents in good standing”.
- Residents may bring up 3 guests (per household) with them while using the pool. Requests to bring more than 3 guests in one day (i.e. child’s birthday party) must be made in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only 1 pool pass is required per family.
- Pool passes may be suspended for failure to abide to pool rules.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by a responsible party 13 years of age or older. The responsible party must be at least 18 years of age if responsible for more than 1 child.
- The wading pool is for the use of children ages 8 and under. Lifeguards do not monitor the wading pool, so parents or guardians MUST be present.
- The pool may be closed at any time due to inclement weather, equipment failures, operational defects, or other unavoidable causes at the discretion of the pool manager.
- Pool shall close at the first sign of thunder or lightning. The pool shall reopen 30 minutes after the last sighting of lightning or hearing of thunder.
- No play is permitted in the lap lane or on the lane line(s). Shallow diving permitted only in the 5ft section.
- Adult Swim.
- Normal Adult Swim shall be the last quarter hour while the pool is open.
- During “Adult-only” swim periods, persons under 16 years old must clear the pool.
- Proper swim attire is required when swimming.
- NO street clothes are allowed.
- NO disposable diapers. Children not toilet trained MUST wear a swim diaper under their bathing suit.
- Persons with open lesions or sores are not permitted to use the pool.